GREAT ARTISTS AND EROTICISM IN BARCELONA
"Everything is sexualised and, if not, it isn't living, it doesn't exist", said Subirachs. "Art isn't chaste" and "yes, art is dangerous. And if it's chaste, it isn't art", said Picasso. Barcelona, city of arts and eroticism par excellence, has been a place of inspiration for great artists of all time; they have also left a mark on it. Both through works that can still be enjoyed in its magic streets and through the stories of lives told now by the places where they once lived and the corners they used to visit or which inspired their great works. Picasso, Dalí, Subirachs, Miró, Gaudí. Discover the history behind the great and their love story with Barcelona.
1. Meeting point: Plaça Nova. Brossa: El coito (min 1-5)
2. Subirachs: Gates of the Palau del Lloctinent. C/Comtes (min 5-20)
3. Dalí (Galería d'art) (min 25-35)
4. Picasso: Les Demoiselles d'Avignon. C/Avinyó (min 35-45)
5. Picasso: Lady at Eden's Concert. C/Nou de la Rambla (min 45-55)
6. Gaudí: Palau Güell. C/ Nou de la Rambla (min 55-65)
7. Miró: Al pla de l'Os, La Rambla (min 65-70)
8. MEB - Erotic Museum of Barcelona
- Hours: From Monday to Sunday from 9 h to 13h and from 16 h to 19 h
Available languages: Spanish, Catalan, English y French.
*For other hours and languages check availability.
Booking and information: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 933 189 865/.