ART AND EROTICISM THROUGH THE 5 SENSES
The secrets of the most erotic statues hidden in the Born quarter, the history of risqué songs and poems narrating great love stories. This tour will arouse your senses though the history of art and eroticism these Barcelonan streets breathe. From the La Carassa in carrer Mirallers to the most seductive fragrances of the Basílica Galería. "Where should one use perfume? Wherever one wants to be kissed" answered Coco Chanel. Marilyn Monroe said she only wore some drops of Chanel no. 5 in bed... From there to a little and unique walk along the history of corsets and the many curiosities the history of aphrodisiacs tell in one of the best known and most incredible all over the world, La Boquería.
1. Meeting point: Metro Jaume I, exit C/Argenteria (min 1-5)
2. La carassa in C/ Mirallers. Statue (min 5-10)
3. History of cuplé (risqué song) and places full of poetry (min 10-25)
4. The little angels of the Palau del Lloctinent (min 25-30)
5. Cinematographic history and eroticism in the streets Bcn-El perfume-
Pl. St. Felip Neri (min. 30-40)
6. Charming places to arouse one's senses: smell: La Basílica Galería
(C/Baixada de Sta Eulàlia) (min. 40-55)
7. Charming places to arouse one's senses: touch and sight: History of corsets.
Valenina (C/Baixada de Sta Eulàlia) (min. 55-65)
8. Charming places to arouse one's senses: taste: History of aphrodisiacs.
La Boquería (min. 70-80)
9. The sixth sense: MEB - Erotic Museum of Barcelona
- Hours: From Monday to Sunday from 9 h to 13h and from 16 h to 19 h
Available languages: Spanish, Catalan, English y French.
*For other hours and languages check availability.
Booking and information: email@example.com / +34 933 189 865/.